Say goodbye to the chunky sweaters of this past winter and make room for the sultry, lightweight knits that are just right for spring. They’ll come in handy during these lingering cool temps and for all the indoor air conditioning ubiquitous in the depths of summer. This season’s knits are cozy but sheer and never bulky, with cropped, tissue-light styles and ultra-large weaves ideal for layering or showing a hint of skin.
1. Rag & Bone Open Knit Sweater, $275, available at net-a-porter.com
2. Cable Knit Sweater T, $82, available at American Apparel
3. Ruffle Cardigan, $29, available at Joe Fresh
4. Loose Knit Sweater, $64, available from Kensie
5. Kara Mesh Sweater Top, $148, available at BCBG Max Azria
6. Cropped Sweater, $85, available at Aritzia
You should follow me on Twitter @sara_rochelle
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.