Searching for the perfect pair of sunglasses is similar to looking for a needle in a haystack; there are countless styles and colours to overwhelm and confuse us. As with many sartorial predicaments, history repeating itself is often the solution. Retro cat eye and circular frames are given a modern twist to now complement a variety of faces and styles ending the search for sun lovers everywhere.
1. House of Harlow, Carmen, $148, The Bay
2. J. Crew Selima Sun for, Sophia, $148
3. Joe Fresh Retro Inspired Sunglasses, $19
4. Ralph Lauren $202 Sunglass Hut
5. Warby Parker X Suno, Wendel, $200
6. Guess 30th Anniversary Cat Eye Sunglasses, Dana, $99
By: Gabi Pirraglia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @gabi_pirraglia.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.