Add visual interest to your wardrobe by trading in your tired and true stripes for a chic chevron pattern. Reminiscent of Missoni’s signature print, zigzags and chevrons were included in designer collections such as Burberry, Carven, Christian Dior and Loewe, making it the most dynamic print of the season. Stripes will always be a classic go to favourite, but shake things up for spring with this angular, art deco inspired print to play on the geometric graphic trend and give your outfit some edge. Chevrons and zigzags are a prominent print that is uber-wearable and can be fun, playful, sophisticated or sporty if chosen in the right way.
Join the mod squad with a modern makeover by mixing chevrons and zigzags into your spring clothing!
1. Style Inspiration: Carven Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear collection, image courtesy of Style.com
2. Everly Zig Zag Pocket Shorts, $43, available at Tobi
3. Jeffrey Campbell Bette Shoes, $130, available at Solestruck
4. Millimore Miss Ziggy Belted Dress, $44, available at Tobi
5. Forever21 Rainbow Zigzag Bracelet, $10
6. Alexander Wang Intarsia Sweater, $675, available at Net-A-Porter
By: Megan Correia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @MeganAlyssaC.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.