Balancing fashion with function, I know many of us are often on the hunt for the perfect t-shirt that is equal parts comfortable and stylish. This is probably why we each have a stockpile of tees in our closet; a graveyard of forgotten cotton that didn’t quite make the cut. To find the holy grail of t-shirts you need to consider cut, colour and material. For best results, select a cut that drapes nicely on your body, a colour, pattern or design that pops and a material that is soft and comfortable on your skin. With a little effort, you can find your perfect t-shirt and work that gem into outfits that both look and feel great.
1. Zoe Karssen Tee, $98, Club Monaco
2. La La Land Horse Tee, $64, Bicyclette Boutique
3. Borealis Tee, $128, Marc by March Jacobs
4. Tribal Placement T-Shirt, $74, Oasis
5. Embroidered Tee, $16, Joe Fresh
6. Harbor Scoop T, $23, Gap
You should follow me on Twitter @gabi_pirraglia.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.