This season give your wardrobe the bare-shoulder with asymmetrical tops that will have you showing summer skin in all the right places. A coquettish style, one-shoulder looks are sleek and sexy, while still remaining subtle and appropriate for chic day or evening dress. Adding visual interest to an otherwise basic look, asymmetrical lines are a classic cut above the rest. Will you be lending a shoulder to the summer’s sexiest trend?
1. BCBGMaxAzria Runway Emma Asymmetric Dress, $238 USD
2. Zara Asymmetric Cape Dress, $46
3. MICHAEL Michael Kors One-Shoulder Poncho Top, $120 USD
4. Tibi Hannah One-Shoulder Dress, $396 USD
5. Kore by Sophie Kokosalaki Washed Silk Shoulder Top, $167, available at ASOS
6. Shoshanna Ruffle One Shoulder Romper, $314, available at Shopbop
By: Megan Correia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @MeganAlyssaC
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.