Crop tops are in full swing this season, making it all about that subtle hint of skin. Not everyone is on board when it comes to showing midriffs, but think of it as a basic camisole with a twist. Either dressed up or down, crop tops can be chic and still remain classy when complemented well. Your skin-baring top should be balanced with a skirt or pant to add volume, coverage, and shape. Still think it’s too risque? Throw on a sheer blouse, knit sweater, or a denim jacket. Top it off with confidence and you’re good to go.
1. River Island Lace Crop Cami, $35, available at ASOS
2. 10 Crosby Derek Lam Striped Flounce Skirt, $163, available at Shopbop
3. Forever 21 Geometric Zipper Tank, $17
4. Zara Asymmetric Skirt, $40
5. Mango Washed Denim Biker Jacket, $70
6. American Eagle Outfitters Open Knit Shimmer Sweater, $46
By: Janina Sarmiento, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @Janina__S.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.