A well-dressed man is capable of staying impossibly cool even in the throes of a heat wave. These stylish guys avoid the tank-top-and-flip-flop rut by sticking to slim cut shorts ending just above the knee, fitted chinos, soft t-shirts and lightweight button downs with rolled sleeves. Finally, classic summer accessories like white sneakers, woven bracelets and sunglasses complete the look of cool well-dressed man – no matter what the temperature.
1. Ray-Ban Clubmaster, $144 USD, available at Sunglass Hut
2. HNDSM Kilimanjaro Bracelet, $110, available at Nomad
3. Ben Sherman ECI Chino: Original Stretch Slim fit, $129
4. Gap Flat Front Ombre Shorts, $50
5. Banana Republic Soft-wash Slim Fit Shadow Gingham Shirt, $78
6. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star, $50
By: Gabi Pirraglia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter at @gabi_pirraglia.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.