It’s a blue end to the Summer as cobalt coloring takes centre stage for this season’s fashion finale. Fresh, vibrant and totally on trend, lapis inspired hues make for a seamless transition in to the cooler weather of Fall, while still paying tribute to the bright statement-making tones of the fading warmth. Universally flattering and equally elegant as it is playful, this shade of blue is delicious in both small doses or head to toe, and works beautifully with a range of other colors, from pink, red and purple, to taupe, black, and brown. However you work it in to your wardrobe over the next few months, one thing is clear, the fashion blues are nothing but high style happiness.
1. Diane Von Furstenberg Drew Bucket Tote, $565 US
2. H&M Fine-Knit Sleeveless Top, $60
3. Zara Crossover Sandal, $40
4. BCBG MaxAzria Seed-Bead Necklace, $158 US
5. Tibi Ponte Skinny Pants, $375 US, available at Net-A-Porter
6. Alice + Olivia Victoria Peplum Dress, $276, available at Shopbop
By: Elizabeth Pryde, Managing Editor, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @elizabethpryde.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.