Keep things simple when packing for a weekend getaway and focus on building a variety of outfits with as few pieces as possible. Bring a tunic that can work with shorts and as a beach cover up. Layering is key, so a sweater and light jacket are must-haves for cool summer nights. Pack at least one dress that can be worn day or night with different accessories, depending on the occasion, and no lakeside escape would be complete without fun, flirty bikini.
1. Hazel Embroidered Chiffon Tunic, $119, available at Urban Outfitters
2. American Eagle Outfitters Denim Boyfit Midi Short, $40
3. J. Crew Classic Merino Long Cardigan, $103
4. Barbour Liddesdale Quilted Jacket, $102, available at ASOS
5. Bicyclette Boutique Everly Daisy Dress, $98
6. Victoria’s Secret The Abbie Triangle Top Bikini + Double String Bottoms, $38
By: Sara Constantineau, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @sara_rochelle.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.