From British Columbia to Newfoundland, Canadians are blessed with a dynamic landscape that begs to be explored. Selecting an appropriate outfit for a hike the key is to balance equal parts utility, comfort and of course, style. Once you gather some essential items like comfortable shorts, versatile trail shoes, and a breathable jacket, complete your look with stylish, functional accessories like chic hair ties, a feminine tank top and a statement watch. You’ll be fashionably ready to ‘take a hike’ in no time.
1. Lululemon “Make a Break Jacket, $148
2. TNA Basal Camisole, $28, available at Aritzia
3. Stella McCartney for Adidas “Run Performance Shorts, $53
4. Adidas “Women’s Duramo Trail Shoes, $90
5. Michael Kors Black Silicone Wrapped Bracelet Watch, $300, available at The Bay
6. Bop Basics Jewel Tone Hair Tie Set, $47, available at Shopbop
By: Gabi Pirraglia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @gabi_pirraglia.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.