As the end of summer approaches it is best not to mourn the loss of warm weather and sunny retreats. Instead, let’s get down to business and focus on what really matters – our fall work wardrobes. Celebrate the changing leaves by mixing patterns, wearing modern statement necklaces, pairing silk shirts with rich brocade skirts and topping it all off with a luxurious trench coat. Let your autumn additions be the silver lining during the remaining dog days of summer.
1. Club Monaco Harper Trench, $329
2. Hoi Bo Dry Wax Carry, $580, available at A2ZANE
3. KORS Michael Kors Kempton Platform Mary Janes, $257
4. Kenneth Jay Lane Satin Gold Hinged Collar, $222
5. J. Crew Collection No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Floral Brocade, $198
6. Zara Silk Shirt, $70
By: Gabi Pirraglia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @gabi_pirraglia.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.