September is a season of change – with crisp, cool weather and new designer collections hitting stores there is no better time to update or re-create your work wear wardrobe with tailored fabrics, rich colors and timeless good taste. Think classic wool suiting in versatile charcoal, textured sweaters with a sporty cut, sophisticated printed shirts, and must-have, functional accessories with high style edge.
Be ready for the promotion.
1. Canali Bengal Stripe Cotton Shirt, $205 US, available at Mr. Porter
2. Burberry Wool Silk Check Tie, $175
3. Coach Legacy Brief, $498 US
4. Club Monaco London Undercover Umbrella, $195
5. J.Crew Ludlow Classic Suit Pant, $272
6. Tommy Hilfiger Zip Mock Neck Waffle Sweater, $178
By: Elizabeth Pryde, Managing Editor, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @elizabethpryde.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.