From carryall totes to doctor’s bags, Fall’s hottest handbags are being introduced in the new color crush of the season: berry. This haute hue trend is made up of rich burgundy’s, oxbloods, merlots and Bordeaux’s – opulent jewel tones that are ideal for the cooler season as their deep, moody tones add warmth and depth to any outfit. For extra drama select berry accessories in mixed media luxe finishing’s like fur and leather or opt for embellished detail like superb studding for a sexy polish to make up the perfect handbag for Fall. Whatever you call this “it” color, just be sure to wear it with everything from elaborate styling to your favorite neutrals for a sleek and sophisticated wardrobe update. After all, berry is the new black!
1. Aldo Eskeets Messenger Bag, $50
2. Oasis Double Compartment Bag, $112, available at ASOS
3. Nine West Take A Vow Medium Frame Bag, $135
4. BCBGMaxAzria Gemma Shoulder Bag, $328
5. DKNY Wrap Clutch, $195
6. Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C Clutch, $295
7. Michael Kors Large Hamilton Tote, $378
8. Lauren Ralph Lauren Zip Satchel, $348, available at The Bay
By: Megan Correia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @MeganAlyssaC.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.