With the bright, playful garden-party florals of the Spring and Summer behind us, it is hard to believe that a rose by any other name could still smell as sweet, and yet, the Fall has brought with it a new set of blossoms entirely its own for us to covet. In a darker, more sultry approach to the trend, Fall 2012 features modern updates on floral styling – as a stand-out bouquet on a sleek blouse, growing in the overlay of a pair of chic driving gloves, patterned on a statement necklace, scarf or evening clutch, or budding in a neutral tone on a wardrobe staple like the skinny jean. Untamed and irresistible, this cool weather garden is pure style temptation and we are wearing it everywhere.
1. BCBG MaxAzria Floral Filigree Necklace, $68 US
2. Rag & Bone Chevron Quilted Driving Gloves, $260, available at Shopbop
3. Banana Republic Cindy Floral Scarf, $74
4. Club Monaco Liza Slim-Fit Crop Pant, $130
5. J.Crew Daisy Lace Minaudiere, $338 US
6. H&M Floral Blouse, $35
By: Elizabeth Pryde, Managing Editor, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @elizabethpryde.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.