Fashion is no longer about the best in show and having to wear all the latest trends by the latest designers. It’s really about mixing and matching your look, what suits your budget and how well you wear the clothes that define your own aesthetic. Here at Style Nine To Five we want you to feel confident in what you wear without breaking the bank, because there truly are some amazing steals out there without actually having to steal to pull them off! Offering where-to-buy low-end to high-end options at any budget, here’s a look fresh off the Isabel Marant Fall runway that incorporates some of my current favorite trends including elegant winter-white lace, ravishing red, the quintessential wool coat, and of course, a killer red pump to work with those pants and keep you looking tall and chic. Happy hunting!
Inspiration Image: Isabel Marant RTW Fall 2012 courtesy of style.com
1. Zara Coat, $199
2. BB Dakota Lace Top, $80, available at Shopbop
3. H&M Pant, $40
4. Jessica Simpson, $115, available at Town Shoes
5. Smythe Greatcoat, $1105, available at Shopbop
6. BCBG Lace Top, $218
7. Trina Turk Pant, $235, available at Piperlime
8. Manolo Blahnik BB Pump 175th Anniversary Limited Edition Magenta, $595, available at Holt Renfrew
By: Emily Gray, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @litlmissfashn.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.