|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2012|
|Job Type||Part Time|
We're seeking a part-time experienced Accounts Manager (3 days) in our studio/storefront for Vancouver designer, Erin Templeton. This position may extend to full-time position upon 6 month evaluation.
• Experience in sales and marketing with references
• Ability to concentrate and thrive in an open studio environment
• Clear, open and concise communication skills with clients, customers, interns, colleagues, and of course, Erin.
• Pro-active, dynamic critical thinker with strategic orientation and strong ability to prioritize
• Initiative to generate sales and develop good customer relationships
• Extremely organized, detail-oriented multi-tasker
• Pragmatic problem-solver; disciplined, takes initiative and accepts ownership with a hands-on
• Strong work ethic, as well as flexibility to deal with unpredictable and constant flow of work activity
• Solid writing and proofreading skills
• Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word), Photoshop and Illustrator proficient
• Able to write basic HTML coding an asset, but not required
• Develop and coordinate strategic sales cycle shaped around Erin Templeton’s target season markets (Fall/Winter & Spring/Summer)
• Organize and track all sales generated through wholesale purchases and storefront operations
• Provide input and analyze the effectiveness of sales, marketing initiatives and costs to continually improve bottom-line results
• Communicate directly with wholesale clients and on-line customers, and oversee all orders placed
• Organize shipping and correct return of samples to clients, press and prospective clients
• Connect and respond to press inquiries, mailouts, and seasonal press releases
• Research and develop strategies and plans for marketing the Erin Templeton brand and product
through traditional marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and on-line marketing initiatives.
• Please email cover letter & resume to email@example.com.
• Drop-ins with resumes are okay, but please do not phone the shop.
Salary remunerable to experience.
It is our hope that the right candidate will start immediately, so please send in your resume as soon as possible.