|Date Posted||Sep 16, 2012|
YouLuckyBird.com is a vintage destination, specializing in clothing for curvy gals sizes 10 and up. Our offices are located in the Junction, but our clients come from as far as Australia and as nearby as Queen West.
We are currently accepting applications for stylish and driven interns who enjoy working in fashion. As the Photoshoot Coordinator, you would work with the Product Development and Style team to do the following:
1) Contact models for photoshoots
2) Assist with pre-photoshoot planning (i.e. contacting designers/stores, arranging model fittings)
3) Providing regular style entries for YLB's fashion blog
4) Prepare fun, quirky, inspiring product descriptions for items.
10 hours per week with an expectation to work 2 hours from home.
The ideal candidate will be a super-stylish and organized taskmaster. He/she is a strong leader with an eye for fashion and a talent for words. Other talents include:
• Pays close attention to detail
• Strong writing and grammar skills
• Savvy in MS Office, specifically MS Word and Adobe Creative Suite
• Punctual and deadline-oriented
• Team player and works well independently
Participants are expected to have their own laptop. Participants must also have valid government ID and be prepared to travel to any of our scheduled shoots and special events in the US.
Deadline for consideration: October 1, 2012
Note: All applications MUST include a cover letter. Links to online portfolios and writing samples an asset.