|Date Posted||Jun 13, 2012|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are looking for a career focused, up beat, self starter to join our dynamic, creative and business driven organization. This applicant will be responsible for assisting lead Designers with creative and administrative work in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
• Assisting Designers with research and development of seasonal themes, fabrics & trims
• Assisting Designers to design garments targeted to our end consumer
• Keeping up to date with current trends within the brands’ markets
• Assisting in preparing design presentations
• Creating technical design drawings and color blocking
• Keeping files and reference material updated and organized
• Working within the seasonal deadlines.
• Track trims and lab dips and assist in approval process to ensure on time delivery
• Creating style names & color names
• Updating line plans
• Assist with updating spec packages & measuring sample garments
• Pulling references & styling ideas for photo shoots
• Organizing photo samples & salesman samples and creating design notes for sales team
• Experience designing women’s apparel for a similar target market
• Proficient in Illustrator CS3 and Excel
• Excellent written and organization skills
• Results driven with an extreme eye for detail
• Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines in a fast-moving and team based-environment
• Proactive thinker and a great problem solver who is comfortable dealing with issues as they arise
If this sounds like you, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will evolve and additional duties and responsibilities may be added as required throughout the course of employment.
No phone calls please. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.