|Date Posted||Jun 30, 2012|
- Assist with updating spec packages and measuring sample garments
- Creating technical design drawings
- Keeping files and reference material updated and organized
- Working within the seasonal deadlines
- Assist in approval process to ensure on time delivery
- Creating style names and color names
- Keeping up to date with current trends
- Organizing salesman samples and creating design notes for sales team
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent written and organization skills
- Extreme eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Proactive thinker and a great problem solver who is comfortable dealing with issues as they arise
Intern must be reliable and extremely dedicated to this position. This internship is a great opportunity to gain hands on experience and learn the ins and outs of design.
Please note a commitment of a minimum of 3 months (August – October) is required for this internship with a chance of employment at the end.
We are looking for both full and part time applicants.
Interviews will take pace as of July 23rd.