|Date Posted||Oct 31, 2012|
SSENSE is a seeking an Design Intern to provide support to the creative team, covering a broad scope of responsibilities and tasks across department.
• Background and research tasks related to upcoming design projects.
• Ensure accuracy for all design projects.
• Benchmarking for upcoming design projects.
• Assist in production of creative assets.
• Comprehensive understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Strong English communication skills - verbal and written.
• Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
• Team player.
• Fashion knowledge is an asset.
• Ability to take initiative and work autonomously.
• Great attention-to-detail.