|Date Posted||Aug 14, 2012|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Reporting to the Vice President of production, the Director of Denim’s production will have full responsibility for activities related to all Mens and Ladies production. You will drive results by developing and executing short term action plans and long term strategies. In addition, you will lead company initiatives and ensures maximum productivity and profitability while exercising a dynamic leadership to the team members.
• Plan, organize, lead, coordinate and control production activities;
• Anticipate problems related to product development and offer proactive solutions to resolve issues;
• Ensure all products/new projects are processed and developed to meet targets while ensuring that appropriate product value is maintained and shipped in time according to BUFFALO requirements;
• Analyze reports of time and action planning; ensure proper critical path;
• Oversee the approvals of colors/washes, fabrics and accessories as defined by design;
• Excercize dynamic leadership in identifying new/ improved ways of working (process improvements) for production related activities;
• Ensure daily communication with all vendors; develop and implement best working methods;
• Maintain vendor performance analyses;
• Monitor delivery tracking;
• Ensure that quality assurance protocols are followed;
• Oversee product management teams. Monitor and improve the teams’ efficiency.
• Follow-up on performance and career development;
• Oversee all aspects of the costing process. Ensure prices are received in a timely manner and that orders are placed based on timeline established by calendars;
• Create and implement sample tracking procedures;
• Collaborate with the design team to ensure that the vision and objectives are understood and achieved;
• Ensure calendars are followed for proper supply chain to follow;
• Minimum 10 years of experience in production;
• 3-5 years in management;
• Bilingual, English and French, spoken and written;
• Strategic and innovative with ability to translate to tactical execution;
• Analytical, flexible, excellent problem solving skills detail oriented;
• Strong organizational and time management skills; capacity to manage multiple projects;
• Ability to prioritize job responsibilities and possess a strong sense of urgency;
If you are interested in the latest fashion and wish to work in a dynamic environment, send us your CV today!
Please indicate the title of the position in your application. Thank you for your interest.