|Date Posted||Sep 11, 2012|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Reporting directly to the IT Director, the E-Commerce Coordinator will be responsible of overseeing the day to day activities of Parasuco’s transactional website, including the following: the website strategy, the development, the planning and the administration of product and promotional website content as well as all e- mail newsletters. The E-Commerce Coordinator will be in charge of coordinating all communications between internal and external parties.
The e-commerce coordinator will drive sales and traffic to the Parasuco website by providing the best online shopping experience to our customers while continuously optimizing the performance of our online sales website.
• Stay up to date on trends and keep an eye on the competition
• Develop a web marketing strategy and a promotion calendar.
• Manage and update the site contents as well as all creative and visual aspects
• Update the online promotions and campaigns and ensure the visibility of the
brand on the site, in conjunction with the web service supplier, the marketing
and sales teams.
• Promote brand awareness on social networks (Facebook, twitter, YouTube,
• Manage the merchandising of the products (pictures, descriptions, prices,
markdowns, availability, etc.), throughout products lifecycle.
• Ensure the site’s efficiency in terms of facility of use, speed, content and
• Respect the customer’s delivery due dates.
• Work with the web service supplier on technical issues and website platform
• Present analysis and recommendations to the marketing and sales teams.
• Accomplish any other miscellaneous task as requested by immediate supervisor.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Expert in E-Commerce, interactive marketing & branding
• Thorough understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and
search engine marketing (SEM)
• Expert knowledge of Google Ad Words.
• Expert knowledge of Google Analytics.
• Knowledge and experience in the use of social media.
• Knowledge of the logistical process of an on-line transactional business.
• Strong Analytical skills with the ability to build reports
• Strong understanding of search engine-friendly web design and ability to
make critical design and technical recommendations
• HTML, CSS, Java script
• Knowledge of Python an asset
• Strong presentation skills
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a related position.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Possess leadership and indirect supervision skills.
• Knowledge of the fashion industry is a strong asset.
We offer exciting and challenging careers, group benefits and employee discount. If the above sounds like you, then apply today at: email@example.com
Parasuco is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To learn more about us, please visit our web site at www.parasuco.com.