|Date Posted||Aug 08, 2012|
TheCoveteur.com takes its community inside the homes and closets of today’s tastemakers revealing their personal style one item at a time. The site was launched in 2011 and has attracted a loyal following.
The company is growing rapidly and will be relaunching in the fall with a new look & feel and improved user experience.
E-Commerce Intern Position:
The E-commerce Intern will report directly to the Director of Marketplaces and will interact daily with all co-founders and CEO.
• Identify fashion products similar to those shown on The Coveteur site and assist in backend implementation
• Provide assistance to e-commerce customers as necessary.
• Order processing management including crediting partners as appropriate for returns.
• Assisting in supplier reach outs
All necessary training will be provided to complete these responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity to work at a very fast-paced, innovative online fashion company. It is a full time, unpaid position.
• Understanding of fashion industry and target audience (young, savvy, fashionable women and men).
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Attention to detail, resourceful, self-starter, team player.
• Strong knowledge of both the high and low-range market
• Strong knowledge of designers, products and various price-points
• Familiar with leading online retailers and online shopping
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.