|Date Posted||Jun 20, 2012|
Location: GTA Area
Job Status: Internship/Volunteer
(Receive reference letter and work to add to portfolio)
Writers for Fashion Series
Fashion Series is looking for 2-3 talented writers to extend our growing team for our fashion magazine. We are seeking talented, organized and highly energetic writers. We need individuals who are self starters, who work well independently and within a group setting. This demanding position with a high level of responsibility and requires excellent writing and researching skills as well as a strong eye for detail.
Ideal Candidate will:
• Demonstrate excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills.
• Be self-motivated, detail-orientated, highly organized and deadline-driven.
• Familiarity with Toronto's fashion industry
• Highly creative and conceptual thinker
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
• Personal initiative, flexibility, intellectual curiosity and a sense of humor
• Team player with the ability to work independently
ABOUT FASHION SERIES
Fashion Series is an electronic publication entirely dedicated to discovering, showcasing, and promoting the most striking fashion imagery created by Toronto's aspiring fashion industry professionals. Our mission is to provide a distinct platform for fashion photographers, models, designers, stylists, makeup artists, and hair stylists through visual series and exclusive interviews. Fashion Series will highlight these rising stars by encouraging and unveiling their talents in the form of a cohesive photographic collection. In addition, via exclusive interviews, we aim to yield some background information about the showcased artist, the artist's intention, technical specification, an indication of their works historical and theoretical context - and, at the same time provide our readers with an amazing visual fashion experience.
Please send a PDF copy of your resume and portfolio. We will contact if your skills and experience appear to be a good fit. Thank you.