|Date Posted||Jun 13, 2012|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are looking for a career focused, up beat, self starter to join our dynamic, creative and business driven organization. This applicant will be responsible for quality control by creating and maintaining garment specifications in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
• Ensuring that all product meets company wide quality and fit standards
• Creating first technical specs for sampling goods
• Working with design team to ensure that designs are accurately interpreted
• Organizing and performing fittings with live models for sampling & production goods.
• Managing fit models
• Recording fit comments from fittings and updating technical spec packages
• Relaying technical specifications to vendors and ensuring that information is clearly presented and understood
• Tracking and organization of fit samples
• Measuring and Quality Control of salesman samples and production shipment samples
• 5 years related experience
• Hands on experience in pattern making and garment construction
• Proficient in Illustrator CS3 and Excel
• Good analytical, written and organization skills
• Experience working with offshore vendors
• Results driven with an extreme eye for detail
• Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines in a fast-moving and team based-environment
• Demonstrated strength in achieving targets, meeting deadlines and implementing/managing change
• Proactive thinker and a great problem solver who is comfortable dealing with issues as they arise
If this sounds like you, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
This position will evolve and additional duties and responsibilities may be added as required throughout the course of employment.
No phone calls please. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.