|Date Posted||Jul 31, 2012|
Join us as we celebrate the art of living in the moment. Allow your senses to awaken to the beaut of your surroundings with the striking contrast of 17th Century Indian doors in an elegant, industrial ambiance. Be connected to the wonder of the creative process through the unique art that awaits you at every turn. House of Moments is a creative space that goes beyond showcasing thriving global artists. We are Toronto’s only art oriented venue that features a sensational delicate Eastern Fusion Cuisine.
- One to two years of post-secondary education (preferably in an area related to art, fashion and/or design)
- Not only familiar with, but proficient in multiple channels of social media (including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Basic knowledge and use of CS5 (mainly the use of Photoshop) for web-ready graphics
**basic web related knowledge such as HTML and CSS an asset, but not a requirement
- Establish a consistent flow of updates to all company social media channels
- Make sure all channels maintain a coherent image and projects the “brand” of our company
- Promote events online in a creative way that alerts current clientele and draws in potential clients
- Develop and brainstorm fresh ways of incorporating social media, and increasing online exposure with the current Marketing Team.
- Create web-ready graphics for online promotion. Both with our current website and our social media channels.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, but is compensated with valuable online marketing experience for your resume at an upscale venue, and internship hours if needed.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com, and a maximum of five sample pieces of work you have created to demonstrate your proficiency with Photoshop.