|Date Posted||Jun 11, 2012|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Our Planning Department’s mission is to maximize sales by delivering the right breadth and depth of product to each store at the right time in an entrepreneurial manner that capitalizes on opportunities and minimizes costs. We are looking for an Inventory Analyst to effectively allocate and manage the replenishment of product and execute transfers as needed to ensure the stores have the right product, at the right time, in the right quantity.
Reporting into the Inventory Control Department Manager, the Inventory Analyst will be responsible for the overall distribution of product from the warehouse to the retail stores. If you are naturally passionate about creative problem solving, have an analytical mind and an aptitude for numbers, this may be the role for you!
• Distributes product in an entrepreneurial manner from the warehouse to the retail stores factoring in breadth, depth, seasonality, customer profile and trend
• Makes allocation adjustments based on sales and store capacity
• Maximizes sales by managing the depth of every colour and size of each style by store and by day
• Manages the stock levels and balances stock between retail locations in order to maximize sell-through
• Maintains an accurate inventory through ad hoc adjustments and inventory count reconciliation
• Communicates all key product information to the Retail stores
• Participates in the planning and execution of all special events
• The job will evolve and additional duties and responsibilities may be added or modified as required throughout the course of employment.
•Committed and passionate about our business
•Demonstrates discipline in decision-making
•Creative problem solving, takes initiative and finds new ways to maximize sales
•Analytical and an aptitude for numbers
•Business-driven and entrepreneurial
•Organizational skills; ability to prioritize work-load and meet deadlines with a great sense of urgency
•Communication skills; able to effectively communicate within department and with business partners
•Background in retail fashion industry
•SAP and MS Office experience an asset
The role will involve interfacing with:
•Reports to: Inventory Control Department Manager
•Works Closely With: Buying, Merchandising, Distribution, Retail
•Also Interfaces With: Planning, Loss Prevention, IT Department
HOW TO APPLY
Want to join the talented Aritzia team and work for a fast-paced, exciting and inspiring fashion company? Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the job title in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer.