|Date Posted||Aug 31, 2012|
As a part of the photography team, you will work on both men's and women's shoots on 3 key projects:
1) Product shoots
2) Personal style videos
3) Seasonal campaign shoot
You will be required to work 2 days per week. Weekend work may be required for special projects.
Creative ideas and a love of vintage are the heart and soul of what we do. We are interested in people who appreciate good style, enjoy hearing the stories behind vintage clothing and understand the power of photography in storytelling as much as we do (if not more). So it's important that you have the following qualifications/skills:
1) Expertise in photo editing in photoshop and other photo editing programs
2) Ability to do lighting and set set-up for photoshoots
3) An understanding of lighting for product photography
4) Can work with strict deadlines (you will be involved in photo shoots at least twice a month)
5) Ability to work independently
REQUIREMENT: You must be a part of an accredited college/university program.
Start date: September 22nd
End date: December 14th
*Interviews will be held the week of September 17th
Please submit a cover letter and resume to the attention of Hiring Committee. Please include a link to your portfolio and any other relevant materials that will support your application.