|Location||Toronto and Montreal|
|Date Posted||Sep 12, 2012|
ROI Relations is looking for a a passionate and responsible Public Relations student/intern to fill a FULL TIME, three month internship position to help with media requests, events, research, media analysis and reporting. We have an opening in both our Toronto and Montreal offices.
***Please note that this internship is unpaid.
Public relations interns will be actively enrolled in the work placement portion of their certified education program, or will be a recent graduate of a university or college public relations, marketing, advertising or other related program. The individual must demonstrate the ability to undertake basic public relations writing assignments, and posses an understanding of basic media relations skills. A working knowledge of word processing and database management software is necessary. Social media mavens preferred!
The intern will assist with:
* development and updating of media lists and other databases
* writing press releases
* creative brainstorm sessions
* writing for different social media platforms
* filling media requests
* on-site and off-site help with special events (including Toronto Fashion Week)
* client-related research
* administrative duties
* Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
* Position available in both Toronto and Montreal offices
* Three month commitment