|Date Posted||Aug 31, 2012|
We are looking for highly motivated and organized individuals.
• Assist with writing press releases
• Assist with sample requests/Follow up to track samples and retrieve them
• Coordinate media coverage
• Work closely with social media team to coordinate release of information
• Taking photos for online store and organizing our Holiday 2012 photo shoot
• Bringing innovative and unique ideas for photo shoots
Photographers have the freedom to explore their creativity. We are open to all ideas.
• Organizing printing of photographs when needed.
• The ability to edit photos to a professional standard
• The ability to optimally use light to show off intricacies in design.
• The ability to communicate and collaborate with the team on ideas.
• Positive attitude, organization, self-motivation, innovation and communication skills.
Time commitment: Approx 8-10 hours a week on average. Please note that some weeks will require less time and others will require more. We are flexible and will work with your schedule.
• Research new and viable boutiques
• Contact boutique owners and buyers
• Make appointments to visit boutiques and meet with buyers
• Process orders and arrange for shipping/delivery
• Monitor inventory in boutiques and maintain stock levels
• Follow up regularly with boutiques and provide strong customer service
• Maintain strong relationships with boutique owners, update them on new product lines and provide an easy way for them to order new items.
• 20% commission on all orders
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio (for photography intern) or writing sample (for PR and sales intern) with the subject line "Your Name - Title of internship you are applying to" to firstname.lastname@example.org.