|Date Posted||Jul 26, 2012|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Since its opening in 2010, OAK + FORT has maintained its original values and service, providing a broad selection of contemporary and progressive garments catered towards our fashion conscious market, while
continually forecasting trends and must-haves for each season. We provide our customers a personal shopping experience, along with a selection of carefully chosen merchandise, which has allowed us to foster lasting relationships with locals and visitors alike.
We are currently looking for a full time Retail Associate to join our fast-growing team. Ideal candidate should have at least one year of retail experience with a reputable brand. He/she must be responsible and able to work as part of a team. Duties include building and maintaining client relationships, daily operations of a retail store, merchandising skills, and meeting and exceeding sales goals.
● Building lasting relationships with customers.
● Providing outstanding customer service to all clients.
● Become familiar with our product and understand it's fabrications and construction.
● Flexibility and dependability.
● Pro-active team player.
● Visual and general store upkeep.
● Maximizing store sales and meeting goals.
● Team player who can work effectively with our merchandising, customer services, design and production teams.
● Self motivated, analytical and organized thinking, with an acute attention to detail.
● Strong communication, presentation and people skills.
● Good individual sense of style, and knowledge of fashion and contemporary markets.
● Strong computer and organizational skills.
● Customer service savvy.
● Ability to work a flexible retail schedule.
● Great interpersonal skills.
● Timely and professional demeanor.
We offer a competitive hourly rate, as well as the possibility for future growth. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.