|Location||Surrey, British Columbia|
|Date Posted||Jul 20, 2012|
|Job Type||Part Time|
Location: Morgan Crossing- Surrey, BC
Reports to: Store Management
Summary: Shares in the overall responsibility for generating maximum sales potential through upholding high customer service standards, maintaining store appearance, keeping merchandise filled to the appropriate levels on the sales floor and minimizing shortages.
• Maximize sales volume.
• Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction.
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Assist in recruiting, training and developing Sales Associates.
• Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
• Manage time and prioritize tasks.
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES
• Ensure customer service is the #1 priority.
• Follow all customer service guidelines.
• Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
• Follow specific divisional dress code policy.
• Works as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the store.
• Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management.
• Communicate concerns to management.
• Support all company / management decisions.
• Follow all company policies and procedures.
• Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
• Maintain productivity in non-selling tasks (i.e. shipment processing, inventory counting, price change activities).
• Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibilities.
• Maintain store appearance to reflect division standard.
• Replenish merchandise on a timely basis.
• Have knowledge of the store merchandise.
• Have knowledge of sales floor and stockroom organization.
• Be detail oriented in maintaining displays.
Experience required : Minimum of two (2) years experience as a Sales Associate
Education level: Minimum high school education or equivalent.
Physical requirements : Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel; maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office; lift heavy objects, stretch, and bend; operate cash register and office computer.
Schedule requirements: Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require evenings, weekends and holidays.
If you are interested in this position, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.