|Date Posted||Jul 08, 2012|
• Manage and grow the company’s online visibility and audience by becoming a brand ambassador on social communities like Polyvore, Facebook, Twitter, blogspot and various fashion forums.
• Contribution in updating company website
• Produce and distribute content about the latest fashion news stories/articles. Post several messages on all channels each week.
• Perform Internet research to find influencer blogs, forums and facilitate outreach.
• Track social media trends and influencers.
• MUST have experience using Twitter, Facebook, Polyvore and other social media platforms.
• A degree in web marketing and e-commerce would be a plus
• Experience in blog writing, social media, and/or advertising
• Excellent grammar, composition, writing and proofreading skills.
• Perfectly Bilingual.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Duration: 3 months. Commitement to 20h per week
• This internship is unpaid, but you will gain tremendous experience working in the fashion and social media space.