|Date Posted||Aug 08, 2012|
TheCoveteur.com takes its community inside the homes and closets of today’s tastemakers revealing their personal style one item at a time. The site was launched in 2011 and has attracted a loyal following.
The company is growing rapidly and will be relaunching in the fall with a new look & feel and improved user experience.
Social Media Intern Position:
The Social Media Intern will report directly to the Manager of Social Media & Site Content but will interact daily with the co-founders and CEO.
• Assisting with management of all social media platforms daily.
• Develop innovative approaches and initiatives to grow followers and engagement across all social media platforms. Be a thought-leader in growing The Coveteur’s social media presence.
• Contribute to the business as needed as a thought-leader and team-player.
This is a great opportunity to work at a very fast-paced, innovative online fashion company. It is a full time, unpaid position.
• Strong knowledge of all major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr).
• Insights into how to grow the number of followers and engagement of users across the social media platforms.
• Understanding of fashion industry and target audience (young, savvy, fashionable women and men)
• Attention to detail, resourceful, self-starter, team player.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.