|Date Posted||Jun 30, 2012|
|Job Type||Full Time|
1. Assess and develop supplier matrix for products to improve competitiveness and profitability and margins.
2. Evaluates factory set up, production capacity, resources and supporting networks to secure best suppliers
3. Provides product development information and support to suppliers for costing with technical packages such as specifications, samples, photos, quality swatches & order information, etc.
4. Maintains good working relationship and keeps constant contact with current and new overseas suppliers for product development and order processing.
5. Reviews and negotiates prices, quality and delivery with overseas suppliers leading to order placement to achieve maximum cost savings and benefits in the best interest of the company.
6. Monitors and coordinates the placement of orders to match with the capability and capacity of the factories realistically and practically.
7. Occasionally attends meetings with buyers together with sales to secure orders and subsequent order processing.
8. Supports the Sales department to procure the best price point, the highest quality of product and best delivery for customers.
9. Reports to VP, Sourcing & production, in matters of sourcing, pricing ,delivery performance and production management .
10. Oversees the operations of Sourcing and production by providing technical expertise, coaching & supervision of staffs to enhance the provision of a high level of services to achieve ontime delivery and quality requirements .
General Degree in Business or Textiles related fields . Minimum 10 years of proven record in global sourcing for apparel and related products