|Date Posted||Aug 16, 2012|
|Job Type||Full Time|
With solid organizational and communication skills, the store manager is the critical link between the retail field and the corporate head office.
Store Manager are responsible for the following responsibilities:
• Setting the individual and collective sales goals as well as communicating the store weekly and monthly sales goals
• Preparing store schedules
• Conducting and oversee the training of all new employees as well as the re-training of existing employees when needed
• Working together with Staff to meet and exceed sales goals
• Motivating Employees
• Overseeing all store operations
• Administering employee evaluations and write ups
• Informing staff of new updates and general developments in the company
• Confirming time cards, hours, and store payroll
• Interviewing new candidates
Please send your resume to email@example.com.