|Date Posted||Jun 11, 2012|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job Title: US Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Logistics Manager and Sales Director
Incumbent: New Position
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
To assist and support warehouse move from AMS to NRI and all associated in-house customer service responsibilities. Establish, implement and manage interactions with US customers. Develop and maintain US Customer Service Program. Support and assist US Sales Team.
$35,000 to $40,000. Benefits and two weeks holiday after 90 days. Annual review of salary.
• Assist with set up, implementation and maintenance of US Customer database in Bright Pearl.
• Assist with preparation of sales reports and reconcile sales reports to accounting and production.
• Assist with preparation and follow through of sales order confirmations and responses
• Coordinate credit approval through Hilldun Finance
• Issue final billings through Hilldun Finance
• Assist in maintaining relationships with US Sales Force
• Prepare misc reports as required by sales and management team
• Return and Refund Protocol/Policy- damaged and defective request process
• RA reports and monthly consolidation report of US retailers for production team
• Processing US sales orders and promotional orders
• Responsible for answering US customer phone calls and e-mails.
• Processing of e-commerce returns and exchanges.
Maintain company protocols involving the sales and customer service for US market. Duties will include assisting with inbound customer inquiries, data entry, order processing, managing warranties and returns, and fraud prevention. They will be involved in maintaining sales relationships with US retailers. Sales reporting and analysis will also be required. Collection efforts will also be necessary for this position.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, exceptional organization skills, the ability to multitask and meet deadlines on time. Prior ERP experience is a REQUIREMENT. EDI order processing and familiarity of compliance for big box stores would be an asset. Experience handling escalated customers. Footwear Apparel and distribution experience required. Passion for providing the highest level of Customer Service. Strong team work skills and work ethic. Organization and prioritization of tasks/work load.
Minimum high school diploma, post-secondary education a bonus, efficient with Mac OS, Microsoft office (Excel, Word), minimum one-year customer service related experience.
Essential Mental Functions:
Team player, personable, good sense of humor, positive attitude, strong work ethic, and attention to details. Drive and focus.