Flipping through magazines and ogling floor length gowns and Soho-ready leotards is always fun. But having pieces in your closet that you can love and wear everyday is even more exciting. This season, designers are giving us exactly what we want (and need!) – classic, comfortable, dreamy pieces that any woman can use. The new power suit can be worn to work, lunch, for cocktails and at night. With a modern 70s twist for fall, this look is all about slinky fabric, monochromatic pieces and wide leg trousers. Think of it as your new “go anywhere, look fabulous” outfit.
1. Style inspiration: Brioni Fall 2011 RTW. Image courtesy of Style.com.
3. Ann Taylor Patch Pocket Jacket ($220 US).
4. Attitude by Jay Manuel Soft Twill Long Sleeve Collar Jacket One Button Closure ($79.99 CAD) and ($49.99). Available at Sears, select locations.
5. Jessica Simpson Dream Chaser Wide Leg Pant ($79). Available at The Bay.
6. Chloé Corduroy Jacket ($1695 US)
7. BCBG Max Azria Cassidel Lace Jacket ($238)
By: Sophia Loffreda, Montreal
You should follow me on Twitter @sloffreda.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.