Saddle up and prepare to wrangle pure style in this summer trend as designers’ global travels and inspiration will have you channeling the wild wild west. To find your inner cowgirl cool, look no further than the collections of Marc Jacobs, Isabel Marant and Thakoon where their pairings held a mix of traditional prairie inspiration and modern day-style chic. Opt for a more contemporary look by donning your classically rich embroidered button-downs and cowboy boots with southwestern native prints and patterns to play up the popular tribal trend with an authentic gaucho vibe. For a well-rounded interpretation of this western trend, complete your rodeo ride with the perfect pair of flared boot cut denim and yee-haw!
1. Forever 21 Colourful Fringe Sweater Vest, $40
2. Free People Chambray Bandana Inset Buttondown, $89
3. Levi’s Sand ‘n’ Shell Dress, $88
4. Ralph Lauren Blue Label Striped Knit Skirt, $998
5. KORS Michael Kors Wayland Suede Short Boot, $325 USD
6. Rebecca Minkoff Perf Weave M.A.C Clutch, $395 USD
7. Clover Canyon Cane Scarf Hi-Low Top, $262, available at Revolve Clothing
8. Zara Boot Cut Jeans, $20
By: Megan Correia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @MeganAlyssaC.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.