Whether you’re involved in a Secret Santa gift exchange at work, at home, or with friends, you need to think outside of the box. The budget is bound to be small, but that doesn’t mean you can’t present your gift recipient with something that’s big on thought and imagination.
1. For the girl that wants to look good but stay healthy: No More Dirty Looks By Siobhan O’Connor & Alexandra Spunt ($18.95), available at Shoppretty.ca.
2. To decorate mom’s new smartphone: Le Pavillion iPhone 4 Case ($40), from Kate Spade.
3. For the brother who just got their EU passport: Scratch Map ($28), available at The Drake General Store.
4. A set of movies to make dad feel young, wild, and free: Rebels & Riders DVD Set ($55), available at Restoration Hardware.
5. For your little cousin who is hooked on the nail art trend: Nail Skins Gift Pack ($30), available at Butter London.
6. A décor accent for the co-worker that just bought their first home: Bird Cushion ($40), available at Urban Barn.
By: Daniela DiStefano, Toronto
Follow me on Twitter @ddeestefano.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.