With New Year’s Eve fast approaching, what every girl needs is some fabulous bling. Luckily, this season’s jewelry trends are BIG on diamonds and rhinestones. Think sparkly statement necklaces and earrings, oversized rings and eye-catching bracelets. Keep in mind the cardinal rule of fashion, according to Coco Chanel: “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off”. So keep it simple with your favourite shiny confection and leave the rest at home.
1. Style inspiration: Swarovski for Vogue, December 2011. Image courtesy of Kim Howells.
2. Carved Light Drop Earrings ($338 US), from Anthropologie.
3. Versace for H&M Chunky Ring ($24.95), available at H&M.
4. Pave Snake Bracelet ($115 US), from Michael Kors.
5. Bvlgari Allegra Earrings (Price upon request), available at Holt Renfrew, Ogilvy, and Bvlgari stores.
6. Touch Ring ($29.99), from Mango.
7. Rhinestone Bracelet ($48.00 US), from BCBG.
8. Classic Collar Necklace ($17.80), from Forever 21.
9. Erickson Beamon Bette Davis Eyes Necklace, with Swarovski crystals ($683), available at Shopbop.
By: Sophia Loffreda, Montreal
You should follow me on Twitter @sloffreda.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.