While you’d love to buy everyone on your list their ultimate dream items straight off Net-a-Porter, your budget is probably more in the H&M price bracket. There’s no need to settle for gift cards, however, when you can find a plethora of fabulous little luxuries that will surprise your nearest and dearest on Christmas morning without breaking the bank.
1. For your sister to add to her “Arm Party”: Masquerade Bracelet ($50), available at Fredrick Prince.
2. For your nephew, the future globetrotter: Antique Brass Antler Globe ($25), available at Chapters/ Indigo.
3. For the aspiring entrepreneur: Persuasion By Arlene Dickinson ($33), available at Harpercollins.
4. For the girl that appreciates a good smoky eye: Stila Dream in Full Colour Palette ($50) at Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutiques.
5. A vintage take on his favourite team: Ebbets Field Flannels Ball Cap ($48), available at J.Crew.
6. To hold mom’s favourite family photo: Silver Plated 4×6 Frame ($44), available at Pottery Barn.
By: Daniela DiStefano, Toronto
Follow me on Twitter @ddeestefano.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.