Personally, there’s nothing worse during the cold winter months than having cold ears! This season I made it my mission to not only stay warm, but also look fashionable while walking my dog. I even had a friend knit me a turban headband for Christmas and got back an old pair of rabbit fur earmuffs I had leant to a friend a few cold winters back. Some people may say they look silly, but they are more than welcome to freeze in their boots, while we all stay warm and look effortlessly chic at the same time. Try any of these cool trends to stay hot this year!
1. Vicki Colorblock Trapper, $68, available at Anthropologie
2. Coal Taylor Beanie Hat, $48, available at Urban Outfitters
3. Grace Hats Twirl Beanie $42, available at Urban Outfitters
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Ilona Beanie, $68, available at Net-a-Porter
5. Eugenia Kim Cara Hat, $157, available at Shopbop
6. Club Monaco Lilly Hat, $120
7. Missoni Crochet-knit Turban, $180, available at Net-a-Porter
8. Accsecretsus Rabbit Ear Muff, $25, available at Etsy
By: Emily Gray, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @litlmissfashn.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.