St. Patrick’s Day is always a fun occasion to celebrate and luckily this year will be very easy to coordinate outfits because the pantone colour of the season is Emerald Green. Neon colours are huge this season, but I’m excited to see this shade outshining others, because year after year colours, such as pink, blue and yellow, take the limelight. With that said, this weekend is a perfect opportunity to shop and focus on this beautiful shade to try on and stand out from the ‘default’ colours everyone else is wearing! I think it’s no ‘luck’ the Irish are so stylish; fashion is being individual and standing out from the crowd with confidence, beautiful colours that often get overlooked is a perfect palette to do just that. St. Paddy’s day will be a fun day/night as usual, but when you’re holding your green beer this year, hold it in style!
1. Style Inspiration: Eva Longoria at a Sheba event, image courtesy of People
2. H&M Dress, $35
3. Style Inspiration: Blake Lively’s Beautiful Earrings, image courtesy of Glamour
4. Stella & Dot Liz Drop Earrings, $64
5. Style Inspiration: Olivia Palermo in a fur vest and green skirt, image courtesy of InStyle
6. Club Monaco Lynnie Skirt, $45, available on Shopbop
By: Michelle Morton, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @MichelleEMorton.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.