It’s that time of the year again, the season of flights and destinations all around. We’ve all been there before, the long tedious line-ups, the security checks and of course the strenuous bumpy plane rides. Flight travels can be weary and tiring, that’s why it’s always important to dress prepared for the unexpected conditions while travelling. The airport style is all about the oversized, chunky sweater, loose-fitted tank, large handbag tote, comfortable flats and light scarf to give an effortlessly comfortable look while still looking trendy during your long flight. In the end, after the long hours of waiting and pulling the weight of your luggage, believe me, it’s all worth it when you finally step out of the plane and arrive to your destination of travel.
1. MICHAEL Michael Kors Printed Matte-Satin Pants, $100, available at Net-A-Porter
2. H&M Cardigan, $60
3. Longchamp Derby Tote, $450, available at Nordstrom
4. MICHAEL Michael Kors studded suede slippers, $150, available at Net-A-Porter
5. Alexander McQueen Skull Chiffon Scarf, $311, available at Nordstrom
6. T by Alexander Wang Racer-Back Tank, $77, available at Net-A-Porter
By: Oleena Mak, Toronto
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.