Dressing for Halloween doesn’t necessarily mean you need to throw on a costume and wig as you try to convince people you are the latest reincarnation of Morticia Addams. An equally fun approach is to take all the trappings of Halloween (skulls, leather and spiders oh my!) and spin them into an outfit that will be more of a treat than a trick.
1. BDG Twig High-Rise Faux Leather 5 pocket, $69, available at Urban Outfitters
2. Truly Madly Deeply Lace Skull Muscle Tee, $39, available at Urban Outfitters
3. Charlotte Olympia Spider Embroidered Slipper, $675, available at Neiman Marcus
4. House of Harlow 1960 14 KT Plated Oval Skull Ring, $103, available at Bloomingdales
5. Banana Republic Deco Tassel Necklace, $50
6. Alexander McQueen Large Enamel Skull Bangle, $295, available at Neiman Marcus
By: Gabi Pirraglia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @gabi_pirraglia.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.