When you’re investing in your back to school wardrobe this fall, the stylish man on campus accentuates black and grey pieces – which will never go out of style – with pops of royal blue, teal, deep wine, and tangerine if you’re feeling daring. Feel free to mix patterns, denim, and leather, but always keep it simple and a little bit restrained for a classic, masculine look, comfortable for the classroom.
1. Gap Cotton V-Neck Sweater, $45
2. Hartford Shirt With Dot Print, $226, available at ASOS
3. Armani Exchange Leather Bomber Jacket, $450
4. Levi’s Ghost Trucker Jacket, $84, available at Urban Outfitters
5. John Varvatos Hipster Slip-On Shoe, $198, available at Harry Rosen
6. Banana Republic Kentfield Micro Herringbone Trouser, $85
By: Sara Constantineau, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @sara_rochelle.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.