As the final patches of snow melt, there is no better time to start planning for your first picnic of the season. Whether you live by the picturesque mountains of Vancouver, or by the finest green parks in Toronto, dining outside in the warm sun is perfect in every Canadian city. Besides the beautiful scenery, the best part is that you can keep your outfit casual and comfortable for a day of good food, good company and always, good fashion.
1. Mango Frayed Denim Shorts, $35
2. Gap Essential Short-Sleeve Crew T, $20
3. Danielle Nicole Layla Tote in Yellow, $95, available at eLUXE
4. Rebecca Minkoff Bonnie Sandal in Black and Teal, $285, available at eLUXE
5. Topshop Camouflage Side Pocket Army Jacket, $88, available at Hudson’s Bay
6. Highlander Picnic Basket, $130, available at Bed Bath & Beyond
By: Gabi Pirraglia, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @gabi_pirraglia.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.