Available to you this holiday season is Net-a-Porter’s exclusive festive knit collection. The online luxury retailer took inspiration from the traditional Christmas sweater, leading to collaboration with a handful of the top modern fashion designers for the second year. Designing knits exclusively for this collection and translating cheesy Christmas cheer into clothing form, Emma Cook, 3.1 Philip Lim, Stella McCartney, Moschino and Isabel Marant all have us equipped for that holiday party. Whether the occasion is the office holiday gathering or your large family dinner, these cheerful sweaters are sure conversation starters to land you that perfect kiss under the mistletoe! Opt for a subtle sweater, add your own embellishments, mix in some homemade cocktails and you’ve got a festive girls night. There is one suited for all fashion label lovers to add to their list for Santa. Pricing ranges from around $140-$1,400.
View the entire collection at Net-a-Porter.com.
1. Style Inspiration: Net-a-Porter Festive Sweater Campaign Image, image courtesy of Telegraph.co.uk
2. Lot78 Ho! Ho! Ho! Knitted Sweater, $325, available at Net-a-Porter
3. Marc Jacobs Cashmere-blend Sweater, $795, available at Net-a-Porter
4. Meadham Kirchhoff Maria Metallic-embroidered Knitted Sweater, $1,395, available at Net-a-Porter
5. Zoe Karssen Bah Humbug Cotton-blend Terry Sweatshirt, $145, available at Net-a-Porter
6. Mason By Michelle Mason Reindeer-intarsia Wool and Cashmere-blend Sweater, $368, available at Net-a-Porter
7. Richard Nicoll Star-intarsia Metallic Sweater, $624, available at Net-a-Porter
8. 3.1 Phillip Lim Snowflake-embellished Wool-blend Sweater, $450, available at Net-a-Porter
By: Jenn McNaughton, Toronto
You should follow me on Twitter @JennMcNaughton.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.