There is nothing more refreshing than pastels in the spring time. The two almost seem to go hand in hand with one another. 2013 has proven itself to be the year of ultra-fem clothing. Everything from florals to lace and pastels have been coming out of the woodwork and sneaking into our wardrobes. Luckily for us, pastel clothing works with virtually every skin tone and has been seen on almost every runway for the Spring/Summer season. Another great thing about pastels is that you can easily mix and match for a soft colour blocking effect. Try pairing some skinny jeans in a light hue with a pastel top then mix in different shades with your accessories; you’ll be rocking springs freshest trend in no time.
1. Style Inspiration: Christian Siriano Spring/Summer 2013 Collection, image courtesy of MTV style
2. Style Inspiration: Alice McCall Spring/Summer 2013 Collection, image courtesy of Living Like Annie-Blog
3. Style Inspiration Talulah Spring/Summer 2013 Collection, image courtesy of Living Like Annie- Blog
4. Style Inspiration: Nicola Finetti Resort 2013, image courtesy of Nicola Finetti
5. Style Inspiration: Chloe comme Parris Spring/Summer 2013, image courtesy of Chloe comme Parris
6. Style Inspiration: Chloe comme Parris Spring/Summer 2013, image courtesy of Chloe comme Parris
By: Layan Barakat, Toronto
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.