Aside from the obvious choice of orange and black, the honorary color of this month is pink, of course. October is breast cancer awareness month, so it seems only fitting that we tour through some amazing products that do more than make us look beautiful, but feel beautiful, too – with each company donating partial or full proceeds to research or awareness of this important cause that touches so many. These products are fashionable, flirty and fierce, and even if you’re not into the color pink normally, they are all limited edition items by some of the hottest in the fashion business. So while the boys are busy plotting for “Movember”, this October, let’s make sure to paint the town pink.
1. Kelly Wearstler Newton Leather Jacket, $1195
2. Ralph Lauren Pink Pony, $55
3. Tory Burch Limited Edition Pink Double Wrap Logo Stud Bracelet, $95
4. Dannijo Breast Cancer Awareness Vika Bracelet, $201
5. Bobbi Brown, available at Holt Renfrew
6. Derek Cardigan 7003 Pink, $97, available at ClearlyContacts
By: Kate Horsman of Bullet With Butterfly Wings, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @lilkatehorsman.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find fashion jobs here.